Family






















We have had a busy couple of months with visits from our families. We have loved every part of it...except for the good-bye's at the end of the trip. I just finished reading "Who Moved My Cheese?" for one of my classes. I am actually amazed at how much the simple minded book has helped changed my outlook. I have to admit some days I want to just scream.."why God have you placed us in Michigan...so far away from everything we have known...especially our families". Then I look back at what He has provided us with while here and the opportunities and relationships we have created that wouldn't have been possible if we were not here. God knows what he is doing and where our life is suppose to go...however, this does not make us miss our families any less, especially when we see all the pictures of our little cousins, nephews, and niece growing so big. Anyway, the book is a very easy read and I recommend to it to anyone finding it hard to deal with change like I do.


While mom and dad Keller were here, we relaxed, went to a rainy, horrible football game (Michigan v. Penn State), got lost in a corn maze, and ate some fresh homemade donuts and hot apple cider. We also made the most of the beatiful fall colors at the Arboretum. Thank you mom and dad for a wonderful, 'went by way to fast' weekend :)!






Comments