O BABY!

A little over a week ago Jeff & I heard some new music to our ears...a tiny heartbeat. God has again blessed us, this time with a tiny miracle growing inside me (or as Jeff calls it, a little parasite--how thoughtful of him :) ). Our little BWs (Baby Wilde-pronounced B-Dubs as we like to call her/him) is due to experience the outside world March 7th. As you can see in the pictures, my belly continues to grow...starting by looking like a tennis ball in my lower abdomen to now a softball. My friends have all found humor in my 'pouch' I have gained. In all honesty, most people beyond my close friends and family would think I've ate a few too many desserts and am at my 'normal', but to me, I feel bloated 3x the normal after eating a bucket of fried chicken. I have found the last 12 weeks a very interesting experience that no one could've prepared me for...emotionally and physically. But as for now, I will embrace what my good friend Alicia told me, "Just let it stick out and enjoy not having to suck it in"...everyone needs an Alicia in their life! Mom and dad Keller are coming to visit this weekend and to help me find some clothes that will fit my growing belly in the next few months. We will also enjoy Michigan's first football game and hopefully some more time on the water.


Other events that are happening in our life is putting a list of residency programs together, school starting again for me, Jeff starting a month of ortho research before spending a month in Iowa City for an away rotation, (me) going to SD for Nikki's wedding, going to Indiana to enjoy Laura's opera in October, going to Guatamala at the end of October, and starting up interview season in November....whew! We will by busy but look forward to everything (other than being apart for a month :( ).

7 weeks... start of the 'pouch'


10 wks 6.5 days (as Jeff insisted on saying)-The day we heard the heartbeat!



12 weeks


Comments