From "pouch" to "poof"...

I have now progressed from the "pouch" stage to the "poof" stage. I'm starting to feel more pregnant but I have yet to have someone tell me anything but, "What!?! You don't look like your pregnant!"...so I continue to feel like I have a growing basketball in in my stomach due to too many brownies and ice cream rather than a baby :). Yes I know these pictures are a little off centered/tilted, but after so many attempts to do it by myself I gave up. Jeff is on his away rotation at Iowa City so the puppies, BW, and I are all hanging out daddyless and husbandless (yes those words probably are not in the dictionary either :)). The exciting news is that the day Jeff left I could feel the baby moving so he was here to experience that with us. The nausea has decreased, the low blood sugar episodes have lessened, and the low immunity has increased (I have been blessed with 2 different viruses in the last 2 weeks...I think anytime someone so happens to sneeze on me I get sick and unfortunately, I work in a great place where illnesses like to brew). Now I'm just patiently waiting for my appetite and energy level to increase. Other than that I am just getting ready to head back to SD next week for Nikki's wedding, Austin's dedication, and some good family time.
16 weeks





17 weeks








Comments