New Table

When we were home for Christmas this year we had the opportunity to build a table with my dad. We have used the table my mom had during college, which she bought at a garage sale, since I was in college and since we've been married. Although we can't complain about it doing it's duty, it was time for a make-over. Jeff has never done something like this and enjoyed every minute to the fullest. As for me, I helped out in the shop during high school and college but never was able to build something from start to finish either so I also enjoyed it. Plus, there always seems to be more pleasure in something you helped make then buying it at the store. So a big Thank you to mom & dad Keller for taking the time to help us with this project this year! Here are the before, during, and after pictures.







Comments