Our Baby Turns ONE!

I can't believe our baby is no longer a baby! We've had many changes this last year, but having her part of our lives is definitely the best one! Grandpa and Grandma Keller came out to help us celebrate along with a few of our friends on Sunday. She loved her first BBQ, jello jigglers, and cookie salad. She wasn't sure what to do with the cupcake, but once she got a taste she figured it out very quickly :). She was also spoiled with many great gifts! Before she was born I told Jeff that if we had a girl I wanted to get her first real baby doll for her first birthday. When we went to Niagra Falls last October I found just the one I wanted. Although I thought she still might be a little young to enjoy a doll I was really excited to see her reaction. We were pleasantly suprised at how excited she was and how addicted she is to it already :-). I would have to say Mikayla's first birthday was a great success with lots of special memories and a ton of fun! Thank you all who helped us celebrate, even if you weren't able to be here in person!





































Comments