Disney, Graduation, Dedication, & more...

We've had a busy month with going to Disney World with the Wilde's, Jeff's medical school graduation, Mikayla's dedication, and move into the house. Jeff has been staying busy being an amazing stay at home daddy and I continue to work full time until he starts residency. We have really enjoyed our time together and are sad to see it end, but are excited to start this new chapter in our life. We decided to get Mikayla on somewhat of a schedule to make this transition easier. This involves bath time, story time, and learn how to put myself to sleep time :). Suprisingly, she really likes to sit and look at the pictures while we read her a book. It's starting to be one of my favorite things to do with her! She is slowly starting to like to sit and cuddle rather then bounce all the time, which our knees appreciate. We are also starting to be less dependent on the hair dryer :).





My first bedtime story.





I'm so big I can sit by myself!











Helping my mom & dad unpack.














hhhmmm....





























































































My first time in the pool.






Chillin' with daddy!





The expanding Wilde family.


I love my cousin!







Happy Mother's Day!



Comments