Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! We are both so grateful for our own dads and I can't help but brag about how proud I am of the new dad on the block. We are both very thankful for the generous, wise, loving, caring, and patient dads we have, not to mention the needed guidance and wonderful life they have provided us. As I watch Jeff with Mikayla, all of these same characteristics come out and I cannot explain in words how blessed I feel for both Mikayla and myself to have Jeff in our lives!
We celebrated the day with gardening and relaxing. We hope all of you had a relaxing day as well!

Please continue to pray for little Emery and his family. He continues to be in the ICU and currently has only 100 cm of his small intestine left, which as of now isn't looking as well as they would like either. Also, the little girl waiting for a new heart went to be with her heavenly Father on Friday. Please pray for her family as they travel back to SD today and face the hard days ahead.












Comments